- George Roberts will soon be scheduled for heart valve replacement surgery.
- George Roberts' mother, Edith Roberts, passed on into eternity on August 15.
- Adam Wells, grandson of Katie and George, has been diagnosed with Crohn's Disease.
- Kathy Campbell is awaiting biopsy results.
- Krystalon Tweet has been suffering with sciatica and leg pain.
- Linda Caldwell has been having medical tests because of difficulty breathing.
- Amanda Spaulding is suffering from back pain.
- Suzie Agee has been having severe shoulder pain.
- Sharon Torres, close friend of Sarah Marie Clark, will be having arm surgery.
- For all those who are still looking for work among our church people.
- PRAISE! Baby Finley Corbett is now home from the hospital!
IN LOVING MEMORY: MARCIA ANDERSON
Marcia Anderson finished her long battle with cancer and entered eternity. She served our church for several years as a Sunday School teacher, working with our elementary-aged children. She had grown up in Alabama, but had been a California for most of her life. We will remember her gentle spirit.