There are many needs for prayer this week. Please pray for:
- Nancy Wetmore will be having eye surgery on Sept. 8
- Helen Robbins will be having surgery on Sept. 8.
- Diane Ellsworth will be having surgery to remove a large cyst on Sept. 12.
- Kathy Campbell had a surgical consultation on Sept. 6.
- Garrett Augustine was involved in a car accident but was not seriously hurt.
- Stacy Nix will be having medical tests soon for stomach pains.
- Bob Stribling was hospitalized a few days last week.
- Krystalon Tweet has been suffering with a lot of back pain.
- Debra Taylor’s brother-in-law Omar, contracted an infection while traveling.
- Mark Watkins completed another round of chemotherapy and is feeling better.
- Rev. Edgar Peck passed away. Services are scheduled for Sept. 17, in Loomis.
- Harry Brindley, father in law of Heather Brindley, is declining rapidly.
- Olivia, niece of Heather Brindley, was severely injured falling from a horse.
- Sue Pendleton, good friend of Shelley Petavini died recently.
- Liz Throne’s daughter-in-law, Sandra, started radiation therapy for cancer.
May God continue to bless us all in our ministry in prayer.
Pastor Ted and Nancy Wetmore